You have permission to do the following without asking:
- Link to CoreDogs. Please do!
- Use any of the original code in your own projects, commercial or noncommercial. All code is original, unless specifically attributed to someone else. If you do use CoreDogs code, I’d appreciate a link somewhere, though it isn’t mandatory.
- Use any of the photos of Kieran (the dog version), CC, and Renata on your own site, commercial or noncommercial. If you do, you must include a link to CoreDogs somewhere on your site.
- Use any of the diagrams or screen shots on your own site, commercial or noncommercial. If you do, you must include a link to CoreDogs near each use of a diagram or screen shot.
- Quote text from CoreDogs lessons and articles in blocks of up to 100 words. You may include more than one quote in your content, as long as the total quoted from a lesson does not exceed 20% of the total text of the lesson. Each quote should be linked back to its source page on CoreDogs.
You do not have permission to copy CoreDogs lessons completely or in part, except as indicated above.
I’m open to letting you include CoreDogs content on your own site, with appropriate attribution and links. For example, maybe you run an educational site, and think that some CoreDogs content would be useful for your readers. Email me (email@example.com), and we can talk about putting CoreDogs stuff on your site. I’ll probably say “yes,” but you need to check.