- To create a new layout, adapt something that already works.
- Be careful when combining pieces to make a CSS selector. Commas and spaces are different.
- Floating an element takes it out of normal flow.
- Floated elements move left or right. Other elements wrap around them.
clearproperty lets you control whether things are allowed to float to the left or right of an element.
- By default, floated elements take just enough space to show them.
- What the box model is, and how to use it.
- How to set
- How CSS overrides work.
- How containership affects layout.
A Web site’s framework is a skeleton that helps it meet its goals.
The main parts of a framework are information architecture, page layout, and look and feel.