- There are common questions users are trying to answer when they visit a Web site.
- Information architecture is about working out what information should be on a site, and how it should be grouped into pages and sections.
- When users click from page to page, they are often following the scent of information.
- People also use a site’s search function.
- Browsing is easier when there are menus, scannable pages, readable pages, predictable pages, and “You are here” signs.
Learn how to:
- Create vertical nav bars with text.
- Position vertical nav bars.
- Create vertical nav bars with images.
- Create image nav bars with hover effects.