- That you are writing for site users and owners, but the users come first.
- Some guidelines for writing for the Web.
Learn how to make site maps, as nested lists of links.
Learn how to:
- Create horizontal nav bars with text.
- Position horizontal nav bars.
- Create horizontal nav bars with images and hover effects.
You know how to make links with the
<a> tag. Let’s improve their look. Learn:
- What the
<a>tag’s pseudo-classes are.
- How to use the pseudo-classes to create link effects.
- How to use the
- How to create basic navigation bars.
- How to create a table of contents for a long page.