Do you have a "brand" and a "value proposition?" How do you want to present yourself?
- The owners are the people who pay for the Web site.
- Sites for private companies should make money, either directly (e.g., by selling through the site), or indirectly (e.g., by generating leads).
- Users are in charge on the Web.
- A value proposition tells customers why they should buy a company’s product or service.
- Branding creates an identity, and reminds people of the value proposition.
This page is about setting a Web site’s goals. Goals for users, owners, and Webers.