- All lessons, learning exercises, and content not contributed by users is copyrighted by CoreDogs. You may link to them, but you may not reproduce their content by any means, without permission from CoreDogs.
- All articles, links posts, group posts, and forum posts are copyrighted by their respective authors. You may link to them, but you may not reproduce their content by any means, without permission from the author.
- You retain copyright to content you add to CoreDogs. However, you grant CoreDogs a perpetual free license to show the content on this site, and use the content for advertising, promotion, research, and other purposes.
- Your user notes and exercise solutions are private, unless you choose to share them yourself. However, you grant CoreDogs a perpetual free license to use the content for advertising, promotion, research, and other purposes.
- You agree not to post information that you are not legally entitled to. For example, you may not post copyrighted material without the consent of the copyright holder.
- CoreDogs does not warrant the accuracy of information on this site, or guarantee its fitness for any purpose. Your use of the information is entirely at your own risk.
- This site has links to other sites. This does not signify that CoreDogs endorses the sites. CoreDogs has no responsibility for the content of those sites.
- While every effort will be made to avoid it, this site may become unavailable at any time, for an undetermined period. CoreDogs shall not be held liable for interruptions of service.
- All information on the site, including this agreement, is subject to change without notice.